Offer Deadline Tuesday 3/1/2022 5:00 pm. Meticulously maintained rancher nestled in the community of Maryland City boasting beautifully landscaped grounds offering a variety of flowering perennials, extra parking, secure storage, patios, backs to parkland with exceptional views, and recent updates that include, furnace, washer, dryer, luxury vinyl plank flooring, carpet, paint, and more; Light filled eat-in kitchen equipped with center island, large pantry, and a casual dining area with access to the outdoor oasis; Living room graced with gleaming hardwood floors, bay window, and a cozy fireplace; Primary bedroom with en-suite full bath, two additional bedrooms, and full bath complete the main level; Lower level offers a spacious family room, office possible bedroom with walk-in closet, exercise room, bonus room, laundry, full bath, and workshop; Convenient to BWI, Ft. Meade, NSA, MARC, and major commuter routes. Many nearby shopping and dining options. Community pool.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,416 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stove, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Workshop, Full
- Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning, Brick.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Private, Concrete Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded, Backs - Parkland.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price